Wednesday, October 04, 2006

two week break








alright guys, it's the moment you've all been waiting for, photos! so i'll start off with recent ones, like from 2 week break and then i'll put on some others so you can put faces to names. first, the girl with me in the photo where im wearing my pack is sarah, my aussie roommate. and the house is the house where we spent our first week of two week break at with sale, flo and keith. the dark and poor photo is keith, sale, flo,sarah and me eating breakfast outside. The one of just me is when i woke up one morning and the whole side of my face had inflamed to disgusting proportions. i had to get an anti-inflammatory to get it to settle down, but i'm still working on getting to the root of the problem. The picture of the tents is where we stayed for the first part of the second week. there were 6 of us on one site. Sarah, (L-R) christo,mike,drew,jared and i. it was ridiculous and expensive, so we opted for a cabin in the same park. its far better and good for the overcast mornings. i'm learning to surf from my persistent coach sarah. we are out there for hours everyday. i love it so much! anyway, im going to get some more photos on here. cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home