Friday, July 14, 2006

Oh the Malls










Alright, so i forgot to put on a picture of the mall that i found on the same day as when i went to the aquarium. It had four floors, and pictures can't really show how beautiful this place was. There were stores selling dresses for like $700.00 and there are lots of jewelry stores selling opals, apparently thats what australia is known for. There was a store called Georg Jensen. i thought it was pretty awesome, my dads pretty much famous. haha. One thing I did this morning was in my search of an ATM i bought a chocolate bar called picnic. it was delicious. chocolate bars are things i like to try in other countries. But it just makes me crave them when i get back home, and Oh Henry's don't always curb the cravings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Wow! What an amazing mall!! I hope you are buying lots!! ya know that I like jewlery hahaha!! funny funny. Miss you and love you!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Jeanette,
I'm so proud of your courage and bravery. I really don't know if I could do what you are doing and that makes it even more cool for me to see it. I get to live vicariously through you. Please keep posting, I love hearing about you adventures. I'm still praying for you. I thought of you a lot while I was at camp this week. Love you tons.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home