Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Alright, so here I am 47 days beore I leave! I have pretty much everything I need for the trip. It's starting to hit me that I'm actually leaving my secure little world and doing something all by myself that will take me way out of my comfort zone.
I'll be leaving on the 10th of July in the afternoon, and then flying to Vancouver. From there I go to Hong Kong (yeah i thought it was weird too) where I will be for about 4 hours. Then I go to Sydney Australia!! I will be staying in Sydney for a few days at a Hostel. where I will either be sleeping lots, or touring the city. Then on the 15th, I travel for a few hours by train down to a little town called Moss Vale, which is where the school is. And that is where my real trip begins.

Feel free to check out the hostel and the school where I will be staying:
school http://www.torchbearers.com.au/pages/bibleschool.php
hostel http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/details.cfm?hostelid=215












4 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Hey jeanette!

YAY!! I am SUPER PUMPED about your trip! Remember to find the Aussy man for me so I can get Dual Citizenship!! hehe!! Graham didn't do so well on that mission for me. This is your chance! :) Well have fun planning your trip as much as you can. I love you.

Buzzz

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanette!
Lucky! You are going to have such a blast :) I saw an albino wallaby the other day, they are scary. Watch out!
Kara

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

jeanette, you have a blog. how exciting.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sista!!

It's crazy that you will be leaving us and that we may never see you again. You may get swallowed whole by a snake, or carried off by a kangaroo...or get mistaken for a stickbug and get run over my a range rover. Nah just kidding. I'll be there to see you off. And I'll be here when you return...with your fiance and his cute older brother...lol!!

I'm So glad that you will now be able to see my stuff that I will be doing at Grant Mac on this blog. You'll hear all my eventful stories, with the new squeaky clean roommate that will be moving in late August, discoverys of more stupid people that I will meet. And the new sketch club that I'm in!!

l8r aligator

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home