Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Im finally here!

WOW, its happened at last. All those pictures I looked at are finally real to me and i am typing on the computer that i only saw in pictures before this. Yesterday was really nice. A lady my mom set me up with picked me up from the airport and we took the train to the hostel. you know how we had like 1 "train" or LRT in edmonton, well here there are like 8 trains and they are really cool because they have two levels. Once i got to the hostel I took a much needed shower, and wow, this place is so nice, its really really clean and well kept. so after my shower, i realized how hunger i had become now that i was steady and on the ground instead of up in the air floating for hours on end. so i stepped out into the great unknown of sydney, and what did i find, but a McDonalds just across the street. and me being the lame person i am, i bought mcdonalds for my first meal in australia. As i ate my chicken burger i walked down the street and i came across some really cute shops. I also came across the University of Syndney, and wow the campus is so beautiful. I'll try to add some pictures, no promises though. After that i found this mall (im a girl what can i say, i have a sense for these things) it was really neat. instead of escalators they had these things that were like escalators, but more like slanted moving sidewalks. then i got a massage and headed to the hostel were i went to bed at 6 pm, and didnt wake up until 3 am this morning. then i didnt get out of bed until 7:30. lol. now here i am ready for the day ahead. talk to you soon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Yippy!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home