Friday, July 14, 2006

Sydney Aquarium




Well guys, I feel very much like a little kid here. I go to the zoo, have fun on the ferrys and go to the aquarium. It was actually really fun there, and to be around little kids who get really excited about the fish, or sometimes to listen to the parents try and make the kids excited about it.
the picture of the shark has the best story behind it. There is this tunnel that goes through the aquarium and you feel like you are right there with the sharks. It can be really creepy when they are swimming right towards you. There was one point where i was looking at a stinkray and i felt like i was talking to it with my eyes. haha. I think im spending too much time by myself, i will go to anything for contact of some sort. My favorite picture is the one of the red jelly fish, I was so pleased at how well it turned out. Another quirk of mine is that i sit on the train and i listen to the conversations around me and try to say the words back to myself in my head trying to catch on to the accent. Im such a dork. I'm getting pretty excited about my trip out to the school tomorrow, and i can't wait to meet my roomies and classmates!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so AWESOME!!!!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Kelela said...

What cool fishies!! Im sure that this time of solitude will be wanted sometimes during the school year. But exciting nonetheless about you going to the school tomorrow!!! Yippy! Have fun!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kelela said...

hey just a quicky. I'm not kara.. She's Lola.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY JEANETTE! those are some beautiful pictures, and best of luck at school tomorrow. . .HAVE FUN!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jeanette
I am so excited to read your blog-its the highlight of my day! I was just wondering if you had spent that 60 dollars the guy gave to you. i thought that was the coolest story ever

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home