Thursday, July 13, 2006

Exploring Sydney

This is beautiful Sydney In the evening. Actually, this is how dark it is at like 5:30pm. It gets really dark really fast here. I spent most of the day here after finding my way to the harbour all by myself via train. Woo! I was pretty proud of myself for it. I also spent a large part of the day at the zoo. It was your average zoo, but with a twist, it was on a hill and you had to take a ferry and a gondola to get to it. so awesome. But anyways, theres a BBQ going on here, so i think i'll go get myself a kangaroo burger or something. hehe. who knows?
Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanette Janzen - I love this blog! We miss you so much. I can't bring myself to take your name off the schedule yet - I keep thinking you'll be back next week. I hope you are having the time of your life. I am so proud of you and can't wait to read the deatils of your adventure.

Ann-Marie

3:42 AM  
Blogger Kelela said...

Yay!! How thrilling that you are actually there! Wow! That is so pretty Jeanette. I agree that you need to keep telling us all about your adventures!! I am so excited to hear them! Nothing much is happening here! We love you and miss you.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Great to hear from you Ann-Marie! email me with the latest work-place gossip. or is there not really too much happenin' anymore now that all the "cool" people are gone.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home