Friday, July 14, 2006

Heading out for the school

Well guys, this will probably be the last blog for a while as i will be heading out for the school today and im unsure of how much time i will have to spend on the internet. I woke up nice and early so that i would have lots of time to write and be ready for when Andrew comes to travel to the school with me. for those of you who dont know who andrew is, join the club. lol. just kidding, he's another student from the school im going to, and we've been in contact for a little while and we decided to take the train ride together. So it'll be nice to have someone to talk to during the really long train ride. Anyway, last night the evening event at the hostel was wine and cheese testing. keeping in line with what my parents have taught me my whole life. . . i was adventurous and tried some hahaha. it was only a little bit, if they are reading this. it was nasty as predicted, but it was still fun. About the picture, I found this really amazing guy whose name is Bill, no really it is, and we hit it off. I've never met anyone like him before and he proposed, what could i say? no? heck no. haha. Naw, I mostly just wanted to freak out random people who may be reading this, there is no Bill, but i did find the ring at a cute jewelrey place near the hostel, and i couldnt resist. Maybe I'm just running out of things to write about, so i have to make things up. Anyway, I will check ya'll later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

I like the ring!! It does look like a wedding ring! Like Becky's and Janess's! Cool! Have fun at school and with Andrew!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home