Sunday, July 23, 2006

relationships

so just to update you on a few things, actually this is going back to the second day. we went out to fitzroy falls and as we were taking the hike i was walking with one of the boys, Jared. we somehow got on the topic of marriage and i told him i dont want to get married. then he's like, "ok onto the next girl" and starts walking with another girl. it was great, and ever since then he gives me the funny look when we discuss relationships in lectures. people here arent very accepting of my idea, but i did get a good idea from jared and others as we brainstormed over lunch. i told them that i wouldnt date because the point of dating is to get married. at first they didnt really agree, but then they agreed once i told them that it would be cruel for me to date a guy with no intentions of marriage. so now what ive been told i can do is find a boy who feels the same way as me and we could just date forever. isnt that great? i never thought of that idea yet. lol, so any of you boys out there interested in just dating forever let me know. there is probably not a single one on the face of the planet unless he is missing a vital part of maleness, but heck i can always hope. for about 10 more lectures we are discussing relationships so im expecting a lot of dirty looks. other than that not too much is going on. On friday i am doing an oral which is where i just talk for 10 minutes about anything and then somehow relate it back to God. so i am doing it on being a server and i'll be doing skits about customers who have really stuck out to me. it should be great.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeanette,
well it's kaitlyn here. and it's to bad i wasn't a boy cuz i am totally up for dating forever and never marrying- actually since i don't want to get married either maybe we could live together when we are both like 60 haha
toodlze
kaitlyn

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kelela said...

So where is the Jared fellow from? Oh Jeanette I am sure I will win the bet. Someday somehow. It will happen. It's my birthday today and I feel sick! How boring is that! Ciao!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

happy birthday! im sorry that i forgot, but everyone knows that im terrible with birthdays. Happy b-day!!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup Jeanette yo? Jared sounds like a guy from my school. I made banana bread w/choc icing today except mixed it all at once instead of intervals, so when mom tried it, she asked if there were nuts in it...which of course there weren't any lol *cough flour clumps* mmmmm hahaha oh well I didn't tell them, that is until they read this. I vacuumed the entire house today, yes the entire house... well except for the bootroom since it's evil. I swear i'm like the energizer bunny today! Maybe i got inspired by the movie we watched today in CALM, Forest Gump, since he ran for three years :O. I also packed for childrens camp which I don't leave for until sunday and it's thursday. What can I say, i wanted to go swimming tomorow, so if I had to vacuum 4 other random rooms, muahahaha, i already vacummed every room in the house, so no excuse not to go out. Driving's pretty sweet, I love the freedom!!! I'm so happy for you that you get to experience a different country and study the Bible there!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home