Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Capers!

Hey guys, just a quick line, i dont have too much time here. so the class this semester is really small. there are 20 of us, about 5 of which are candadian, 3 american, 4 german, maybe 4 aussies. i am flatting with sarah, and aussie, and i am practising my accent. We have't had too many classes so far, its mostly been orientation and that sort of thing. i love the school itself and the food here is amazing. I got a cell phone, and i have free incoming calls so give me a dingle. im not sure if this is a safe thing to do or whatever, if it isnt let me know and i'll take it off. my number is 011-61-4-104-69895. long i know, but thats what it takes to get a hold of me. love you all, talk to you again soon. cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Hey cool friend. Calling Australia is pretty exciting eh! Especially when your on the line! It was awesome to talk to you. Really. I was wonderful to hear your voice. It felt like you were just 15 minutes away!!
Loves..

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home