Thursday, August 03, 2006

towel snapping

So today inbetween lectures we had a bit of a war with some of the guys-snapping towels. it was great fun. I have a large welt on my arm to add to all the bruises i gained from the table crawing over and around game. I am organizing a sunday night at capers (sn@c) with two other guys and so far things are looking good. we are going to film some skits about functional and dysfunctional families and then show them with some "heaven" (the trinity talking amoungst themselves) blurbs inbetween. it will bring me back to my highschool days and all the movies we made and all the ones i got to watch from the boys. i can't remember what their group was called, i am terrible. We had family night out on wednesday and we went for an hour drive down to the ocean to have fish and chips and then we went to look at the blowhole and had ice cream. It was a good bonding experience. We went shopping last saturday and i got an amazing jacket i love it! anyway, i have to go and buy some yougurt and possibly a cheap coffee maker. all they use here is instant. ech! its just not the same.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even drink coffee, but I've heard instant just doesn't hold up. Sounds like an awesome time!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Kelela said...

man I love towel snapping. It is so awesome to have war wounds! Waita go!

Loves

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home