Thursday, August 10, 2006

Excersize

As many of you know, when you get into post-secondary schooling you tend to gain weight. I've probably already mentioned this, so my roommate and I have been running with some of the guys, which is something I've never done before. I would always run with Lindsay, Natalie, Hidi or myself. So they like to push a lot harder. we've ran for about 7 ks for a couple days early morning. It's been really enjoyable and its been getting brighter sooner which is nice to not have to run in the dark. Travel weekend is coming up at the end of the month, and we are still trying to figure out where we are going to go and what we are going to do. Also, I havent talked to my parents yet, but ive been invited to my roommates home in western australia for christmas. That will be really nice to not have to spend christmas all alone, or even with other people but not in a home. it just wouldnt be the same. My roommate and i are getting really close and many things are very comfortable around each other...maybe a little too comfortable. and even with the guys. They have apparently never been around girls who can (or admit to) belching. anyone who knows me knows that i am quite comfortable with it and thats something these guys arent sure how to take. For my parents who are probably cringing at this, just think, this way no guy will have any thoughts of wanting to date me hahahaha. tonight we are watching a movie i think. theres an aussie movie, that if you can get back home you have to watch, its called the nugget. watch it. its like the canadian version of strange brew/mackenzie brothers. stupid, but it keeps you laughing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Hey cool girl!

So now I am really confused... You invited your aussie friends home to canada for christmas?? I thought you weren't going to be here for christmas?? What happened to coming home in February?? I am very confused. When are you coming home? I love ya lots. Have a jolly good time!!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'd be so awesome to spend christmas with your friend. Also good for you...in the belching thing. I find it funny when I meet boys who think girls can't belch. They must live in a hole!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheryl....Jeanette has been invited to a friends home for Christmas...it will be sad without you hear, no more exchanging gifts in the youth room. tears.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kelela said...

ah so im just not very good at reading... Oops! Well anyways... When is this blog going to be updated?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

about the runs in the morning, its only twice a week and we usually go for about an hour. thanks for checking in on my blog. love you all

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home