Monday, February 19, 2007







Hey guys, its been a while. I've been pretty busy with work in the kitchen and going to classes, but i just thought i would share some photos with yous. so the white car is the one that i share with three other students. it is a bit of a clunker, but wow, does it ever feel good to have some independence. the photo of my room was hard to take because its so tiny
but there is a side table, and for a desk i have two milk crates stacked on each other and a record cover on top to make it smooth. lol. i also nicked a chair from the ig bins of lounges and desks. teehee. i also love my pinup board. there are photos of people from home and from school. its starting to feel more like a room than a walk-in pantry. (its really small!!) anyway, im feeling pretty happy now that sunday and monday are over. these are the days where im in the kitchen by myself, so its a little stressfull. well i hope you all are doing well. please write me letters or something, i really enjoy getting mail. i promise that if you write me i will write back. im so desperate for contact from home. ta

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

Hello Friend!!!
I miss you!! I love you!! I also love your wall!!! It is so awesome!! Very creative. Jeanette you should be so proud of me!! I got the pie making bug and made 3 today and about 10 yesterday with Kara! They are for our coffee house which is on the 11 of march. I will take photos and videos for yoU!! I miss you. Jasmine is getting ready to leave so it is werid. I need contact from you too.. I will try and call.. I just have a weird schedual... I love you and keep posting!! It is so cool to see what is up!! Loves to you darlin!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanette! I miss you so much. You look so good in that pic! Sorry I've been so terrible about writing emails.. (There'll be a letter or package coming soon i hope)
I'm praying for you - anything specific I can be praying for?
Love you!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

hello Jeanette! :)
it's good to hear you write. haha
your hair looks lovely, tho I am disappointed that you gave up shaving it all off. ;)

hey, guess what, I"m planning to do a YWAM DTS in south africa next january. isn't that exciting? I"m excited. I hope you keep having a good time and don't get home sick. enjoy life! :)

love you

10:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

ps: planning on any camps this summer??

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home