Friday, January 12, 2007





Just a quick update with other aspects of my f life here. My toe is healing up nicely and the skin flap that was stitched down is now cut off because it was all dead. so really there was no need for those nine nasty stitches and hefty medical bill which i will hopefully get a refund for. mmm yep. then there is a photo of sarah on her dad's motorbike. it looks beautiful and he keeps it looking that way. then theres a random photo of me behind their little cottage out in the back. i really liked the colors of the wall, and for those of you who know that i like to take photos, i thought it was ag reat photo oportunity. im really happy with it. ahhh, and the swing photo. i really really like this photo and i almost want to make it into a poster or something. i dont know what it is about it, but i really love it. oh, and so i'll be flying out to new zealand on tuesday the 16th, and then once my working holiday visa goes through i will be heading back to sydney on the 22nd. so i have pretty much 5 days in New Zealand. not a whole lot but enough to say that ive been there. i hope you are all doing well back home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Darlin! Hows it going! Obvously spectacular! Man your pictures are wonderful! I love them all. And I love hearing your many stories. I also really like the swing picture. So this is pretty exciting that you will be working at capernwray! Very cool indeed! I think you should make the most of it. It is so weird to think that you are on the other side of the world still! Very weird. So I had heard a bit from your mom... Lindsays engaged and you might be coming back for the wedding? I am excited! Just think of us while you are on a beach and think of us in the ton of snow we have. :) Youth Group started up again. Well I can't really think of anything else. BUT Have fun Jeanette!! I am praying for you and love you a whole lot!! Ciao babe!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) your photography-ing skills are pretty sweet. I like the swing and cottage pics too. you should blast them up and make them huge and awesome. :) glad your poor toe is looking better... God be with you

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home