Thursday, December 21, 2006

SHOES!!


















these are my shoes. im devoting an entire blog to them because they are so amazing. they were only $19.95 and they are white. there is a beautiful buckle on the side and lovely seams all along the top. i bought them 2 days ago in albany from a store called spend less. its a lot like payless. they have payless shoes as well, but then another one called spend less. i absolutely love them, and they are very flat so they wont take up too much room in my bag. they are so lovely.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! More pictures! I love them all Jeanette! Your hair is sooo long! I like it! I love the pictures. Thanks for putting them up! The "foot" is exactly how you described it! SO cool! Awe dearest. You are so brown. I am trying to not be insanly jealous. :D Just kidding. You are going to stand out when you come home to all us whities! Well I love you and Im prayin for you! Ciao!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

okay...seriously you look so much older!!! The long hair must do it...you're looking good! Looks like an awesome time and uber awesome people. Nice shoes too!

5:08 PM  
Blogger madhu said...

You are really pretty with long hair and you just look like my girl friend . So I showed your blog to her and After seeing this blog even she wanted a shoe like yours and I purchased Nike Celso Thong Plus for her and waiting for its arrival.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home