Thursday, December 21, 2006

more photos






so these are back from school. its fun to look back and see these photos. there is a photo of my church group at the church with the pastor in the center. and then there is one of nicola and i out at the house that is built into the side of the hill (its underground, how cool is that?) and they have roos jumping around in their backyard. then there is a random one of Flo and I sitting on the fence. we spent so much time together, but dont really have any photos of us, so enjoy this one because its pretty rare. then there is one of Joy in the hole that we dug. we then planted her in the hole and she twisted around and i was on the
floor laughing so hard! and then theres a random beach scene. its called the farm and its where lots of surfers go. i got to surf for a long time there, got a really bad rash on my leg, and a super really bad burn on my uppper legs...yeah... it was all girls so i didnt wear my boardies, just my bather bottoms which is a part of my legs that never see the sun. so to say the least putting on pants was extremely painful and to sit was a chore. anyway. these are my random photos!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J- your hair is so long!! I love it!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home