Sunday, January 21, 2007

fun times










just thought i would give you guys a few more photos to get a feeling for the weather and landscape. we went to a few beaches and looked at rock pools which was really neat, it was like snorkelling, but you're standing on rocks looking into the little pool of water for creatures. there is a photo of a large starfish. it was about 30 cm wide, and stuck to that rock without water, so nicola saved it and put it in one of the pools. and then keith and i found a little white starfish, it was relly cute. at the moment i am still in new zealand, but i was supposed to have flown out this morning to sydney (i really miss that city, its such a wonderful place). but because my visa is taking longer than expected i am flying out on the 26th instead. so that only gives me a day before school starts to get settled and all ready to go. but i can do it i know i can. oh, and the bad weather has followed me all the way here. as you can see in the photos, it just doesnt make for super sunbaking weather and my tan is quickly fading away :( that last photo is of me in my capers jumper, and my pants are absolutely amazing. i found them on the roadtrip with sarah. i needed new jeans because one of my last remaing pants that fit me ripped in the rear. but the amaizng thing about them is that they were only 15 dollars and they are long enough that sometimes i even have to ROLL THEM UP!! how exciting! you have no idea. i dont think that i have ever owned jeans that i needed to roll up, or that dragged on the ground if i wear small shoes. sigh* its a dream come true. they're rolled up a little much in the photo because we were puddle jumping and i didnt want to get them wet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jeanette
my boyfriend just headed to New Zealand yesterday to go to capernwray. I am really enjoying reading your blog and all your fancinating stories
thea

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home