Saturday, July 21, 2007

Last week

This past week was such a good one! Jennylynn came up on Saturday night... or should i say early Sunday morning? Then after church i went to the ledge with my sisters and people from church to play sport. and was it ever hot!! we played a soccer game to 5 points and by the end i was so done! as you can see in the pictures, my face is very red, and thats after cooling down in the wading pool. Then we headed to my aunt and uncles for my grandpa's 78th birthday party. then the following day Jennylynn and i headed to west ed and we rode the coaster woo!! and my glasses were finally fixed from when i broke them in Aus. Then we went out for some Sam Wok with Tim and walked around whyte for a while. The following day Jennylynn cut my hair for me and we met up with one of her friends who turns out lived in my area. we looked at the amazing houses (mansions!!) around sher. pk and ate at earls. John (her friend) knew of this amazing water hole nearby my house so Jennylynn and i thought it would be smart to find it in the nighttime, didnt happen. all that happened is we went up and down a steep hill and walked around in the dark with things moving in the trees. then we went to wednesday night worship and i shared about my trip, which i think went pretty well. after we went to fargos for wings and i ended up seeing my sister there. small world hey? anyway, Jennylynn has now moved on and i am sad to have her gone. Jennylynn if you read this, thanks for all the good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home